Get Sculpsure Body Shaping & Contouring at…
Forever Young MedSpa introduces the new shape of body contouring
SculpSure is a breakthrough in light-based body contouring system designed to reduce stubborn fat in problem areas such as the abdomen and love handles, helping you achieve a slimmer appearance without surgery or downtime.
Even with diet and exercise, most people have stubborn pockets of fat that seem impossible to lose. SculpSure’s body contouring technology is able to target and destroy these fat cells in just 25 minutes without affecting the skin’s surface. Over time, these damaged fat cells are naturally absorbed and removed from the body, with results seen as quickly as six weeks, and optimal results typically seen at 12 weeks. There is no recovery time following treatment, so you can resume your daily activities immediately.
According to Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Mitchell Chasin, the Sculpture is a high-tech, FDA-approved machine that melts fat with a laser could be the next great tool in the battle of the bulge. “This is probably going to be the biggest change in treatment in fat reduction in the last decade” “The last one was laser lipo.” This is brand new now, said Chasin, a cosmetics surgeon for 20 years who sees no downside however the system is very expensive—around $200,000.00 and you are not going to see one on every corner.
The procedure is intended for those who do watch their diet and exercise but have stubborn pockets of fat. The ideal candidate also has good skin tone, Chasin said. It’s not the right procedure for someone with a lot of excess skin. “This is not for someone morbidly obese and does not want to adjust their lifestyle” It is for someone who has a healthy diet and exercise regimen and has reached a plateau. During the procedure, pads with hoses and wires attached to them are placed on the body for 25 minutes. “The fat is broken down and absorbed by the body and patients urinate it out.” There is no recovery period and patients can leave the office and return to work or go to the gym.
What Makes Forever Young Different
Forever Young MedSpa Proprietary & Exclusive Non-Surgical Body Shaping Protocol
For our patients that will receive SculpSure, Vanquish, Venus or Exilis treatments. In order to ensure your results are the very best possible and provide you with an outstanding experience, your treatments include at no additional cost, the following services.
- Your journey towards a slimmer new you begin with a Styku full body scan. While other centers use a simple measuring tape which can have a large degree of inaccuracy, Styku measures from your neck to your ankles with centimeter accuracy. You will receive Styku scans & we will record your weight prior to beginning your treatments and 12 weeks following your last treatment.
- SmartWave post treatment lymphatic stimulation. Three independent studies have verified that the use of this specific frequency when performed directly following a fat reduction treatment and once a week for three weeks dramatically improves final results. This acoustic wave therapy treatment also minimizes post procedure pain & decreased time to achieve final results. Each treatment is quick and painless and can be done in less than 5 minutes.
- On your 4th week post treatment you will also receive a Venus Legacy treatment for deeper lymphatic stimulation, skin tightening & deep reheating of your fat layer that had been treated 4 weeks prior. This final step ensures proper fat elimination and improves the tone and texture of the area being treated as well. This treatment will require 30 minutes and many patients purchase additional treatments for other areas of the face or body.
When comparing Forever Young to any other center nationwide you will find few if any that have these additional devices & none that have the expertise with these systems to maximize patient results. Our proprietary protocols, born from performing over 15,000 body shaping treatments during the last 11 years enable us to maximize patient results, time for the results and your patient comfort. These three additional systems alone cost over $135,000 and would easily represent additional charges of $1,000 or more “if” another center even had them. Also ask us about our ProNox system for anxiety & pain relief.
Real Patient Reviews of SculpSure:
Before & After
Frequently Asked Questions
What is SculpSure?
SculpSure is a non-invasive body contouring system for the reduction of stubborn fat in areas such as the abdomen and love handles. The 25 minute procedure destroys up to 24%1 of treated fat cells without surgery.
Is SculpSure right for me?
SculpSure is ideal for people with trouble spots, particularly those that seem resistant to diet and exercise.
How many treatments will I need?
Most patients see results with as little as one treatment. However, some patients may wish to have additional treatments based on desired results. Ask your treatment provider about the best treatment plan for you.
What should I expect during the treatment?
Most patients feel a tingling sensation intermittently throughout the treatment which is generally well-tolerated.2
When will I see results?
Many patients start to see results as early as 6 weeks following treatment as the body begins to evacuate the destroyed fat cells, with optimal results usually seen at 12 weeks.
How long will results last?
Treated fat cells are permanently destroyed during the treatment and will not regenerate.
How long before I can resume normal activities?
There is no downtime with SculpSure, so you can have the treatment during your lunch hour and return to work immediately.
What is the different between fat loss and weight loss?
The number of fat cells stored in our bodies typically remain constant throughout adult life. After the SculpSure treatment, the destroyed fat cells will never return. However, as we lose weight, the size of fat cells become smaller, but typically do not decrease in number. Even with diet and exercise, many people have difficulty losing weight in these trouble areas.
1. Single treatment of average reduction in fat volume as measured by MRI; Clinical and Histological Evaluations of a 1060nm Laser Device for Non-Invasive Fat Reduction – John W. Decorato, MD., F A C S. Rafael Sierra, Ph.D., Bo Chen, Ph.D., Westford, MA, 2014
2. Average patient discomfort rating of 3.7 on a scale of 1-10; Bass L, Doherty S. Non-Invasive Fat Reduction Of The Abdomen With A 1060nm Diode Laser. Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.