Non-Surgical Face Lift Ft Lauderdale
For even better results, Forever Young is now offering Gen6 Protocol treatments to help you look years younger without surgery! Click below to learn more!
Introducing: NovaThreads FDA Approved Non-Surgical Face Lift
Finally a non-surgical almost no downtime method to lift nearly any area on the face or body. Polydioxanone (PDO) has been used for many years in surgery for biomedical applications, particularly in cardiothoracic surgery. Why? Because it is fully absorbed within 4 to 6 months & doesn’t create any scar tissue. The foreign body stimulates collagen production & the skin structure created with NovaThreads will hold for another 12 to 15 months.
No cuts or incisions & the procedure is Purely injection based much like other fillers!
The NovaThreads are needles that are pre-loaded with a varying types of PDO threads. Our practitioner inserts the whole needle in the interstitial tissue at subdermal level, parallel to the surface of the skin, & pulls the needle out. The PDO thread remains under the skin and acts as scaffolding as shown below.
Meshing & Lifting
A beautiful and healthy face has a “V-shape”. With the ageing of tissues and the action of gravity, this “V-shape” gets lost. The idea behind the Nu-Mesh and the Nu-Lift technique is to either create a scaffolding in order to support the tissues and keep them in the “V-shape” or where necessary to delicately lift the tissues and reposition the skin to recreate the “V-shape” where it’s been lost.
Mid Face & Jaw Line Contouring with Novathreads
NovaThreads works with other procedures such as Botox and Fillers to address a patients entire facial structure and can also be combined with Laser, RF, or IPL Photofacial treatments for skin tightening, remove sun spots or other conditions!
Neck & Jaw
Although NOVATHREADS can be inserted / injected almost anywhere, one particular area that was missing a Non-Surgical procedure is the area of the Jaw & the Neck. Just as Botulinum Toxin has no rival on the forehead & fillers on mid-face.
Nu-Mesh consists of creating a mesh under the skin using the NOVATHREADS Smooth or the Twist, usually 5 threads per area, inserted in 2 or 3 directions, creating a “Net” underneath the skin. The Nu-Mesh technique relies on the action of the needle & the reaction to the foreign body to stimulate new collagen.
We left the needles that inserted the mesh in for illustration purposes:
So what types of NovaThreads are available and how do they work?
There are two types called Nu-Mesh and Nu-Lift. Let’s look at what conditions they treat.
The Nu-Mesh technique allows to greatly improve the appearance of at least 3 high-demand areas: Lips, Neck and Cheeks.
The EZ-Lip Fill, EZ-Neck Mesh, EZ-Cheek Mesh with NOVATHREADS are 3 quick, simple and efficient procedures:
1. The EZ-Lip Fill technique consists of a very simple lip enhancement procedure using NOVATHREADS Smooth (for a slight enhancement) & NOVATHREADS Twist (for a little more volume). Most of the time no anesthesia will be needed although at times a numbing cream can be used if necessary. With NovaThreads the result are always symmetric. The procedure itself will 15 minutes and the results last about 3 months.
2. The EZ-Neck Mesh technique consists of placing a net of 5 to 10 NOVATHREADS Smooth for the reduction of submental sagging, chin lines and the correction of the “turkey neck” or 10 to 15 NOVATHREADS Smooth in lower and lateral neck area to smoothen and equalize that area. Currently there is no alternative procedure of that type and it can be done combined with botulinum toxin to relax the platysmal cords & erase the horizontal wrinkles.
3. The EZ-Cheek Mesh technique consists of creating a network of threads in the cheek on a more superficial layer & to enhance the results (volume) of deeper dermal filler injections. 5 to 10 NOVATHREADS Smooth are placed on each side. The procedure has no need for anesthesia and minimal post-procedure bruising. It is also useful to create texture when the skin is very thin and not “ready” for the EZ-Cheek Lift
The Nu-Lift procedure consists of creating a real “skin repositioning” or tightening depending on the kind of barb Novathreads used and the area of treatment. NOVATHREADS barb1 (Unidirectional) & barb2 (Bidirectional) are used in the jaw line and the cheek, belly and buttocks in association with the smooth threads following a ratio of 1 to 4 or 5.
1. EZ-Jaw Lift: The unidirectional barbed threads (barb1) are creating a lifting effect after taking position within the skin & after the massage following the removal of the needle. This lifting/repositioning effect is always taking place in a upwards fashion, in the direction of the needle entry point.
2. EZ-Cheek lift: The bidirectional barbed threads (barb2) are used to reposition/accumulate the skin towards the middle of the area treated or to spread the skin toward the ends on the threads. The removal of the needle creates a temporary tunnel allowing the barbs to move. The shrinking vs. spreading effect is generated by the massage of the skin which instantaneously positions the barb.
3. EZ-Neck lift: Specific areas for bidirectional threads (barb2) are the submental zone, where it is used to spread the skin towards the 2 threads’ exit points, and in the cleavage, when wrinkles due to breast augmentation or ageing are present.
Types of NovaThreads we use depending on condition treated include the following:
with NOVATHREADS Smooth
EZ-Neck Mesh is an easy and effective technique consisting of creating a scaffolding in order to support and tighten the sagging tissues. NOVATHREADS Smooth (31G, 29G & 27G) are most commonly used for this kind of procedure.
More advanced cases may require the use of NOVATHREADS Barb1 & Barb2 in order to create a Lift (EZ-Neck Lift).
with NOVATHREADS Smooth
Allows for quick and impressive results redefining the vermilion border. It’s a lot easier than injecting a filler, as you have 100% certainty of injecting the same amount of product on each side of the lip. The results are immediate and last for about 3 months. The procedure is usually performed with NOVATHREADS Smooth (31G, 29G & 27G). However when looking for a more noticeable increase of volume the NOVATHREADS Twist are recommended.
In order to recreates the V-shape of the face, it is sometimes necessary to go beyond the EZ-Cheek Mesh. In these cases the NOVATHREADS Barb1 & Barb2 are necessary to reposition the skin and create a subtle & delicate lift that will greatly enhance the general appearance of the whole face.
Before & After Photos of NovaThreads Non-Surgical Face Lift Procedures