Message From the President:
Welcome to Forever Young MedSpa. Our goals are to provide the finest FDA approved Aesthetic Treatments available anywhere in the United States with a staff of professionals dedicated to outstanding results and patient care. Since opening in 2005 Forever Young MedSpa has performed thousands of treatments and built up a clientele of over 3,000 patients. Many times I’m asked why we’ve invested in so much technology. The answer to that is easy. No one laser can do it all. In South Florida we have many different skin types that includes light skin, Hispanic skin, Asian skin and African American skin. We have 4 different lasers just for Laser Hair Removal and 7 other lasers for skin rejuvenation. We also carry all the latest FDA approved facial fillers and have perfected the painless injection that we are now so famous for. As you go through our website we believe you will find all the information you seek and encourage you to contact us with any questions.
Building Forever Young has been no easy task. I’d like to thank my wife Diana and my two sons, Nick and Alex, for supporting me by making my dream their dream and thus a reality. I also want to thank our Forever Young MedSpa Team for putting their faith in me and for aligning with my vision. I truly believe that the human asset is a company’s most prized attribute and Diana and I are excited to show SW Broward County residents that both Forever Young MedSpa and Cooper City are someplace special. If you’re ecstatic over your treatments, or if you don’t believe you received World-Class treatment, I want to know about it. Please E-mail me directly at or email@example.com call me on my cell phone (954) 263-1674.”
Brian K. Sidella
Owner and President
Mr. Brian K. Sidella – Owner and President
After 25 years in Corporate America, Brian K. Sidella, decided it was time he followed the dream of owning his own business. After more than 16 months of evaluating the MedSpa Industry, he and wife Diana Santa Maria, a successful Personal Injury/Medical Malpractice attorney (www.santamarialaw.net), decided to open Forever Young MedSpa in their hometown of Cooper City, Florida. Intent on putting Cooper City on the map for having the best MedSpa in South Florida, they established the following four goals and embarked on plans to turn this dream into reality.
1) Forever Young MedSpa would be set up to offer only the latest, most effective, FDA approved non surgical cosmetic enhancement procedures and treatments.
2) Forever Young MedSpa would employ only a well-respected, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon as Medical Director. Doing so would allow them to offer clients who wished to take their cosmetic enhancement procedures to the next level, a complimentary surgical consultation by a competent physician already familiar with their personal goals.
3) Forever Young MedSpa would recruit only certified medical practitioners and Aestheticians who shared their commitment to delivering world class medical treatments in a Spa environment.
4) Most of all, Forever Young MedSpa would gain the loyalty of their clients by consistently delivering the Forever Young “Difference”. In short, making each customer’s visit the most pleasant and satisfying they have ever experienced when getting cosmetic procedures performed.
Toward that end, Brian spent 16 months evaluating various Franchisors and Industry Consultants as well as meeting with nearly 100 Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologist, and MedSpa owners. He has attended dozens of Medical Aesthetic Seminars and countless vendor demonstrations all over the country to select the safest, most technologically advanced and effective equipment available on the market today.
Forever Young MedSpa is proud to introduce Dr. Soler-Baillo as our Medical Director.
Dr. Soler-Baillo MD, MS – Medical Director
has established himself as one of the most respected and accomplished Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in all of South Florida. Since 2001, Dr. Soler-Baillo has specialized in medical aesthetics, cosmetic surgery of the face and body and complex revision plastic surgery. He is an internationally renowned & Board Certified in Plastic Surgery by American Society of Plastic Surgery. His surgical skills were perfected through his extensive training and experience having performed over 7,000 procedures.
Dr. Soler-Baillo has been a pioneer in advancing the art of Plastic Surgery with Trademarked techniques like his “Angle Face Lift”, scar less breast augmentation & thin line tummy tucks.
Patients from all over South Florida and around the world come to Miami to undergo surgical procedures by him & his other surgeons under his direction and guidance. Dr. Soler-Baillo & Dr. Amaryllis Pascual and their team are experts in cosmetic plastic surgery of the face, breast, and body and are also surgical innovators, developing & perfecting techniques such as:
- Breast lifts and reductions without the need for implants,
- Brazilian Butt Lifts with VASER Lipo & Fat Transfer
- VASER LipoSculpting & VASER High Definition of the body with unparalleled results
- The Bikini Tummy Tuck so low & thin no one will ever know
- Scar-less Breast Augmentations with implants or via stem-cell fat transfer
- Trademarked Angle Face Lift Utilizing specialized cannulas
Being a board certified plastic surgeon is a true privilege and calling. We guide patients to set realistic expectations. Our goal is to help each patient achieve a very natural-looking appearance. Uncompromising concern for your comfort and safety is one of our hallmarks. We treat the whole patient – considering the current health status, body type, and life style. Dr. Soler-Baillo believes that each patient is their own masterpiece in the making which helps explain why he maintains an international clientele of celebrities, socialites, jetsetters, business executives, athletes and other physicians.
We utilize the highest quality anesthetists, state-of-the-art quality equipment, and highest quality surgical tools. We seek out, and implement, the latest surgical developments, minimally invasive techniques, and the newest technological advancements, to provide the best possible results & safety for our patients. Our surgical team and the facility goes through periodic audits and is certified by The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities – The Industry Gold Standard.
Dr. Soler-Baillo is one of the very few Board Certified Plastic Surgeons with an outstanding & independent 5 star rating by patients from the Realself.com website. To read what other patients have written about Dr. Soler-Baillo please click the following link; http://www.realself.com/find/Florida/Miami/Plastic-Surgeon/Jose-Miguel-Soler-Baillo#dr-reviews
Languages spoken: English | Spanish | Italian | French
- Doctor of Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, (NY)
- Residency in General Surgery, Saint Barnabas Medical Center (NJ)
- Cardiovascular Physiology, Master of Science, Hahnemann University, (PA)
- Residency in Plastic Surgery, University of Texas (TX)
- Board Certified : American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- The American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Florida Medical Association
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities
Research & Publications:
- He has served as an investigator with both of the FDA studies for the use of silicone gel breast implants
- Currently writing a book in the field of Health & Wellness – how food and diets affect the body.
- Published author in a variety of Medical Journals in the field of Plastic Surgery.
- Monthly contributor of wellness articles to local news publication.
Professional Accolades (Patient Driven):
- Most Compassionate Surgeon Award (2013-2014)
- Patients’ Choice Award (2008-2014)
- 15 Years of Service Award
- Voted Best Plastic Surgeon by local publications
Dr. Amaryllis Pascual – Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr. Amaryllis Pascual is the Director of the ResultsMD Weight Loss Division. She received her medical degree from St. Louis University School of Medicine and completed her training at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic.
With 10 years of medical weight loss experience, Dr. Pascual specializes in custom plans to achieve maximal weight loss in a short period of time. The internationally renowned physician has been featured in the popular TV show “Ritmo Dieta”, a reality TV show that showcases the power of a tailored nutrition and exercise program. Using the ResultsMD program, she has a proven track record of aiding the participants to lose up to 100 pounds in one season.
Dr. Pascual’s experience in communicating with her patients and passion for great results brings her personal touch to the ResultsMD weight loss program, the future of weight loss management.
Education & Training
Cleveland Clinic Florida Completed in 2005
Saint Louis University Hospital Completed in 2002
ST LOUIS UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE Graduated in 2001
University Of Colorado Graduated in 1996
Languages spoken: English | Spanish
Patricia Martine – Certified Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner
Forever Young MedSpa’s Certified Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner Patricia Martin has long known her passion would be in Medical Aesthetics as her first positions were in the beauty and makeup industry. Patricia or Patty, as her friends call her, began her career in medicine as a Registered Nurse graduating from Barry University in 2005 and accepted a position at Baptist Children’s Hospital in their pediatric unit.
Patty soon felt a calling to help the sickest of the children and was accepted into the oncology/chemotherapy department providing inpatient care and education to this special population with a family centered approach. Patty decided to further her education and became a Registered Nurse Practitioner graduating from FAU in 2012 with a Master of Science in Nursing while still working at Baptist Hospital.
In 2012 Patty and her husband gave in to Patty’s love of aesthetics and together they launched boxycharm.com a subscription based beauty box company featuring high end cosmetics. Soon thereafter, Patty began her career in medical aesthetics by attending the Esthetic Skin Institute’s certification courses in the art & science of BOTOX & Fillers.
Patty has an artistic eye for correcting lines and wrinkles caused by dynamic muscle movement or loss of facial fat (volume) and has perfected the fine art of Natural Look Aesthetics that leaves patients looking like they did years ago with a face that reflects a Forever Young but natural appearance.
Her approach is to first observe how, where and why a patients face is aging. Then, through mastery of advanced injectable techniques of Botox & Fillers she gives our patients back their youth or for younger patients, she’s able to even prevent premature aging. Patty will often combine Botox and Filler with FDA approved lasers or other energy devices that tone or tighten areas of laxity and dramatically improves sun damage, age spots, facial vessels, acne scars, large pores and much more.
Patty will work you and provide options both short term and long term to help you achieve your goals.
One common attribute all Forever Young MedSpa’s Medical Aesthetics Injectors have is that they have all been trained & certified Esthetic Skin Institute (ESI). Brian Sidella, founder of Forever Young MedSpa in order to ensure consistency, natural looking results & safety, only brings on graduates of ESI as their advanced techniques in treating the face as an entirety are unmatched in the medical aesthetics field. All our practitioners embark on a continuous education curriculum to ensure we are always on the cutting edge of medical aesthetics.
Florida Atlantic University | 2010-2012
- Master of science in nursing
- ANCC board certified family nurse practitioner
Barry University. Miami shores, Fl. | 2003-2005
- Bachelor of science in nursing
- Member of Sigma Theta Tau honor society
Licenses and certifications
- ARNP license # ARNP 9234736
Esthetic Skin Institute certifications | 2014
- The art of dermal fillers
- The art and science of botulinum toxin type A
Esthetic Skin Institute certifications | 2016
- Advanced techniques in the use of facial fillers
- Advanced techniques in the use of botulinum toxin type A
APHON (Association of Pediatric.Hematology/Oncology Nurses) certification | 2006-2013
CPN (Certified Pediatric Nurse) from the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board | 2007-2012
- Member of ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Center)
- Member of SFCAPN (South Florida Council of Advanced Practice Nurses)
Desiree Panganiban – Certified Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner
Desiree is a certified medical aesthetics nurse practitioner with an extensive portfolio of services having performed thousands of treatments over the past few years. Desiree has an artistic eye for correcting lines and wrinkles caused by dynamic muscle movement or loss of facial fat (volume) and has perfected the fine art of Natural Look Aesthetics that leaves patients looking like they did years ago with a face that reflects a Forever Young but natural appearance.
Desiree’s approach is to first observe how, where and why a patients face is aging. Then through mastery of advanced injectable techniques of Botox & Fillers she gives our patients back their youth or for younger patients she’s able to even prevent premature aging. Desiree often utilizes FDA approved lasers or other energy devices that tone or tighten areas of laxity and dramatically improves sun damage, age spots, facial vessels, acne scars large pores and much more.
Desiree will work you and provide options both short term and long term to help you achieve your goals.
Desiree’s Professional Experience Includes:
Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner
South Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery, Ft. Lauderdale, FL | December 2014-Present
- Exclusively responsible for all aesthetic injections
- Conduct patient consultations and design treatment plans
- Perform advanced facial soft tissue augmentation with various dermal fillers
- Use microcannula when appropriate, such as treatment of tear troughs
- Execute advanced injectable techniques with Botulinum Type-A treatments
- Utilize the Apogee® Elite™ for laser hair removal, MedLite C6 for tattoo removal, and Affirm™ for skin laxity and tightening
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and promote products and/or services
- Facilitate patient education and provide follow-up care
American Laser Skincare, Aventura, FL | June 2014-November 2014
- Use of dermal fillers for facial volume enhancement
- Treatment of facial rhytides with Botox® Cosmetic
- Utilize GentleMax Pro® and its dual laser system (Alexandrite and YAG) for laser hair removal
- Operate Zerona® for body contouring and VelaShape™ for circumferential reduction and cellulite reduction
- Perform treatments for skin rejuvenation such as eMatrix Sublative RF™, skin tightening, FotoFacial® IPL, SilkPeel® Dermalinfusion®, and microdermabrasion
Laser Therapy Health & Wellness Spa, Hallandale Beach, FL | June 2013-June 2014
- Obtain history and conduct physicals for a medically supervised weight loss program
- Execute basic injectable techniques with Botulinum Type-A treatments (Botox® Cosmetic, Dysport®, Xeomin®) and dermal fillers
- Utilize Alma Harmony® XL for hair and tattoo removal and the treatment of facial rhytides, dyschromia, onychomycosis, vascularities, and hyperpigmentation with pulsed light and laser technology
- Operate Alma Accent® for the treatment of rhytides and skin laxity with radio frequency
- Educate and screen clients for Cryolipolysis® and implement CoolSculpting® procedure in qualified candidates
- Perform Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and micro-needling treatments
Anti-Aging Nurse Practitioner
Palm Beach Preventive Medicine, Palm Beach Gardens, FL | March 2012-May 2013
- Render medical care for clients in an anti-aging practice specializing in hormone replacement therapy
- Perform aesthetic treatments using Botox® and Juvéderm®
- Record history, perform physical assessments, formulate diagnoses, and order laboratory tests as medically indicated
- Responsible for intravenous blood draws
- Develop and/or modify individualized treatment plan to reach treatment goals and arrange appropriate follow-up to evaluate outcomes
- Assist with the training, mentorship, and evaluation of clinical staff
Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital, Weston, FL | December 2007-March 2012
- Provide direct care based upon nursing assessment to adult patients on the telemetry & intermediate care unit (IMCU)
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner Licensure
- Adult Nurse Practitioner Certification (American Nurses Credentialing Center)
- Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider Certification
- Advanced Botulinum Toxin A and Dermal Fillers Certification
Florida International University College of Nursing & Health Sciences | Miami, FL
- Master of Science in Nursing: Adult Health Nursing Track, August 2011, GPA 3.98
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
University of Florida College of Nursing | Gainesville, FL
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, May 2007, GPA 3.38
- Golden Key International Honor Society
Angie Ramirez – Patient Experience Manager
Angie is a highly organized self-starter with a passion for health, wellness and beauty. Her diverse professional background and exceptional customer relation skills lend themselves perfectly to her position as the Patient Experience Manager for Forever Young MedSpa.
Serving as the Spa’s primary customer relations liaison, Angie has received extensive training on all Forever Young products and service offerings. Fluent in English & Spanish, Angie enthusiastically answers questions and educates patients on the various procedures offered on our comprehensive treatment menu. In addition to arranging your initial consultation, Angie will be your point of contact for scheduling future procedures and follow-up appointments.
An experienced Beauty Consultant, Angie is also well-qualified to introduce patrons to Forever Young’s “Perfect Ending” mineral makeup kit and all our Medical Grade results driven Cosmeceuticals.
Angie is committed to providing the accurate information you need about the procedures you’re interested in before arranging your initial consultation. If she is unable to answer your questions, she will arrange for one of our experienced medical practitioners to return your call in a timely manner.
Dedicated to patient satisfaction, Angie’s warm and caring manner ensures that each and every visit you make to Forever Young MedSpa will be a pleasant and rewarding experience.