Message From the President:
Welcome to Forever Young MedSpa. Our goals are to provide the finest FDA approved Aesthetic Treatments available anywhere in the United States with a staff of professionals dedicated to outstanding results and patient care. Since opening in 2005 Forever Young MedSpa has performed thousands of treatments and built up a clientele of over 3,000 patients. Many times I’m asked why we’ve invested in so much technology. The answer to that is easy. No one laser can do it all. In South Florida we have many different skin types that includes light skin, Hispanic skin, Asian skin and African American skin. We have 4 different lasers just for Laser Hair Removal and 7 other lasers for skin rejuvenation. We also carry all the latest FDA approved facial fillers and have perfected the painless injection that we are now so famous for. As you go through our website we believe you will find all the information you seek and encourage you to contact us with any questions.
Building Forever Young has been no easy task. I’d like to thank my wife Diana and my two sons, Nick and Alex, for supporting me by making my dream their dream and thus a reality. I also want to thank our Forever Young MedSpa Team for putting their faith in me and for aligning with my vision. I truly believe that the human asset is a company’s most prized attribute and Diana and I are excited to show SW Broward County residents that both Forever Young MedSpa and Cooper City are someplace special. If you’re ecstatic over your treatments, or if you don’t believe you received World-Class treatment, I want to know about it. Please E-mail me directly at or email@example.com call me on my cell phone (954) 263-1674.”
Brian K. Sidella
Owner and President
Mr. Brian K. Sidella – Owner and President
After 25 years in Corporate America, Brian K. Sidella, decided it was time he followed the dream of owning his own business. After more than 16 months of evaluating the MedSpa Industry, he and wife Diana Santa Maria, a successful Personal Injury/Medical Malpractice attorney (www.santamarialaw.net), decided to open Forever Young MedSpa in their hometown of Cooper City, Florida. Intent on putting Cooper City on the map for having the best MedSpa in South Florida, they established the following four goals and embarked on plans to turn this dream into reality.
1) Forever Young MedSpa would be set up to offer only the latest, most effective, FDA approved non surgical cosmetic enhancement procedures and treatments.
2) Forever Young MedSpa would employ only a well-respected, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon as Medical Director. Doing so would allow them to offer clients who wished to take their cosmetic enhancement procedures to the next level, a complimentary surgical consultation by a competent physician already familiar with their personal goals.
3) Forever Young MedSpa would recruit only certified medical practitioners and Aestheticians who shared their commitment to delivering world class medical treatments in a Spa environment.
4) Most of all, Forever Young MedSpa would gain the loyalty of their clients by consistently delivering the Forever Young “Difference”. In short, making each customer’s visit the most pleasant and satisfying they have ever experienced when getting cosmetic procedures performed.
Toward that end, Brian spent 16 months evaluating various Franchisors and Industry Consultants as well as meeting with nearly 100 Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologist, and MedSpa owners. He has attended dozens of Medical Aesthetic Seminars and countless vendor demonstrations all over the country to select the safest, most technologically advanced and effective equipment available on the market today.
Forever Young MedSpa is proud to present Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Paul Wigoda as our Medical Director.
Dr. Wigoda’ accomplishments in the field of Plastic Surgery are vast and varied. Since 2011 Dr. Wigoda has been the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Broward Health Medical Center, the primary trauma center for Fort Lauderdale and he is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. For over 16 years Dr. Wigoda has brought patients his impeccable surgical techniques along with his artist’s aesthetic vision working together with patients to envision and then achieve results that are second to none.
Dr. Wigoda is an advocate for patient safety & plastic surgery standards offering a wide range of cosmetic surgery procedures to enhance & refine the face, breasts and body. Patients from all over South Florida and around the world come to Fort Lauderdale to see Dr. Wigoda and our office will work with out of town patients to help coordinate all the details. Dr. Wigoda’s state of the art techniques achieve exceptional cosmetic results. His most requested & performed specialties include; LipoSculpting of the Body, Breast Augmentations and Lifts, Brazilian Butt Lifts, Mommy Makeovers, Tummy Tucks & Rhinoplasty. Dr. Wigoda and his staff treat the whole patient – considering the current health status, body type, and lifestyle believing that each patient is their own masterpiece in the making which helps explain why he maintains an international clientele of celebrities, socialites, jet-setters, business executives, athletes and other physicians.
Dr. Wigoda is very proud to state that he is one of a very few Plastic Surgeons with a perfect 5-star patient rating on Realself.com, a recognition awarded to less than 10% of doctors on RealSelf. One of Dr. Wigoda crowing achievements thus far is that he pioneered & now offers to our patients one of his most requested procedures, the “Painless Breast Implant Technique”, which virtually eliminates pain and is designed to result in a quick, safe and painless recovery and his trademark incredible results. Saline, Gummy Bear & Anatomic Tear Drop shaped implants are all available.
Our patients will take comfort in knowing that surgeries are performed at Dr. Wigoda’s surgical center in Fort Lauderdale which is a fully accredited & inspected surgical center by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF). The AAAASF Certificate of Accreditation provides evidence that our facility meets high standards for patient safety in the outpatient surgical environment & AAAASF accreditation has been recognized as the “gold standard.” In short, AAAASF certification has been a model of excellence in surgical care and has been cited repeatedly as the model program for others to follow. Dr. Wigoda and his team pay meticulous attention to detail in order to optimize your relaxation and privacy in our reception area, consultation rooms, operating suite and every step of the way through the process and our goal is your complete satisfaction with your Plastic Surgical experience.
Dr. Wigoda graduated cum laude from Ransom-Everglades High School in Miami, Florida. He received a Bachelor of Arts degree with high honors (magna cum laude) from Amherst College in Amherst MA, the top liberal arts college in the nation, where he majored in neuroscience. Beginning in 1989 he attended the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas at the Texas Medical Center, the world’s largest medical center. He was granted a doctor of medicine degree in May of 1993. Dr. Wigoda was selected from over 100 applicants from around the nation to the single position available at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Plastic Surgery residency, the top plastic surgery training program in the country.
Dr. Wigoda served as a surgery intern and resident at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas. He trained in general surgery and trauma surgery at the world-renowned Parkland Memorial Hospital. Dr. Wigoda then began his training in plastic and reconstructive surgery working both at Parkland Memorial Hospital and at numerous private hospitals around Dallas. Dr. Wigoda had the luxury of training with many of today’s pre-eminent cosmetic and reconstructive surgeons. As a plastic surgery resident Dr. Wigoda scored in the top five percent in the nation on the national in-service exam which tests plastic surgery knowledge.
As a chief resident, because of his skill and success, Dr. Wigoda was given the prestigious honor by his professors of serving as chief resident of Parkland Memorial Hospital first among his colleagues. Because many of the national cosmetic surgery courses for plastic surgeons are given in Dallas by his professors, Dr. Wigoda was able to attend multiple courses on all of the latest techniques and technologies in cosmetic surgery including endoscopic surgery, ultrasound assisted liposuction, laser resurfacing, deep plane facelifts, midface lifts, open rhinoplasty, etc. He had the opportunity in his training to learn and use these techniques. He completed his plastic surgery training in 1998.
Dr. Wigoda continued his education and training at the University of Utah Medical Center in Salt Lake City, one of the nation’s top hospitals. He completed a one-year fellowship in hand surgery and microsurgery working with both the Department of Orthopedics and the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Wigoda is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Wigoda is the Chief of Plastic Surgery of Broward Health, the primary trauma center for Fort Lauderdale and Broward County.
Dr. Wigoda is the medical director of skinstore.com, the leading website for skin care products & Forever Young MedSpa.
Dr. Wigoda was raised in South Florida. He is the son of a physician who practiced internal medicine on Miami Beach for over 25 years. He left his hometown and immediate family to obtain the best possible education and training available in the country. He has returned to South Florida to practice both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the highest quality. Dr. Wigoda is fluent in Spanish and welcomes the opportunity to care for Spanish-speaking patients. During his free time, Dr. Wigoda enjoys spending time with his family and participating in various sports and outdoor activities.
Awards And Publications
As an undergraduate, Dr. Wigoda wrote a scientific thesis that was awarded high honors. Dr. Wigoda was honored as an associate member of the Sigma Xi research society, an organization honoring the leading scientists in the nation. Dr. Wigoda received partial merit scholarships for medical school from the Rotary Club of Miami during three of the four years of medical school. While only a medical student Dr. Wigoda received a grant for his research and he published over ten articles in the leading journals of plastic and reconstructive surgery, cosmetic surgery, and hand surgery. As a resident and fellow he published additional papers. He has also produced and edited an instructional video on a surgical procedure of the hand. He has presented many of his papers at regional and national meetings around the country.
Dr. Wigoda has been named one of “America’s Top Surgeons” by the Consumer Research Council of America, 2001-present.
Licensure, Certification, And Professional Society Memberships
Dr. Wigoda has been licensed by the states of Texas, Utah, and Florida. He is certified as a diplomat of the national board of medical examiners. Dr. Wigoda has been a member of the Texas Medical Association, and the Utah Medical Association.
He is a current member of the American Medical Association, the Florida Medical Association, the Broward County Medical Association, the Broward County Society of Plastic Surgeons, and The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Wigoda had a satellite office at the University of Miami Cosmetic Center from 1999-2002. He was appointed voluntary instructor at the University of Miami School of Medicine from 1999-2002.
Current Hospital Affiliations
Dr. Wigoda Is Currently On Staff At The Following Hospitals:
- Broward Health – Chief of Plastic Surgery since 2011
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Broward Health-North Medical Center
Patricia Martine – Certified Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner
Forever Young MedSpa’s Certified Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner Patricia Martin has long known her passion would be in Medical Aesthetics as her first positions were in the beauty and makeup industry. Patricia or Patty, as her friends call her, began her career in medicine as a Registered Nurse graduating from Barry University in 2005 and accepted a position at Baptist Children’s Hospital in their pediatric unit.
Patty soon felt a calling to help the sickest of the children and was accepted into the oncology/chemotherapy department providing inpatient care and education to this special population with a family centered approach. Patty decided to further her education and became a Registered Nurse Practitioner graduating from FAU in 2012 with a Master of Science in Nursing while still working at Baptist Hospital.
In 2012 Patty and her husband gave in to Patty’s love of aesthetics and together they launched boxycharm.com a subscription based beauty box company featuring high end cosmetics. Soon thereafter, Patty began her career in medical aesthetics by attending the Esthetic Skin Institute’s certification courses in the art & science of BOTOX & Fillers.
Patty has an artistic eye for correcting lines and wrinkles caused by dynamic muscle movement or loss of facial fat (volume) and has perfected the fine art of Natural Look Aesthetics that leaves patients looking like they did years ago with a face that reflects a Forever Young but natural appearance.
Her approach is to first observe how, where and why a patients face is aging. Then, through mastery of advanced injectable techniques of Botox & Fillers she gives our patients back their youth or for younger patients, she’s able to even prevent premature aging. Patty will often combine Botox and Filler with FDA approved lasers or other energy devices that tone or tighten areas of laxity and dramatically improves sun damage, age spots, facial vessels, acne scars, large pores and much more.
Patty will work you and provide options both short term and long term to help you achieve your goals.
One common attribute all Forever Young MedSpa’s Medical Aesthetics Injectors have is that they have all been trained & certified Esthetic Skin Institute (ESI). Brian Sidella, founder of Forever Young MedSpa in order to ensure consistency, natural looking results & safety, only brings on graduates of ESI as their advanced techniques in treating the face as an entirety are unmatched in the medical aesthetics field. All our practitioners embark on a continuous education curriculum to ensure we are always on the cutting edge of medical aesthetics.
Florida Atlantic University | 2010-2012
- Master of science in nursing
- ANCC board certified family nurse practitioner
Barry University. Miami shores, Fl. | 2003-2005
- Bachelor of science in nursing
- Member of Sigma Theta Tau honor society
Licenses and certifications
- ARNP license # ARNP 9234736
Esthetic Skin Institute certifications | 2014
- The art of dermal fillers
- The art and science of botulinum toxin type A
Esthetic Skin Institute certifications | 2016
- Advanced techniques in the use of facial fillers
- Advanced techniques in the use of botulinum toxin type A
APHON (Association of Pediatric.Hematology/Oncology Nurses) certification | 2006-2013
CPN (Certified Pediatric Nurse) from the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board | 2007-2012
- Member of ANCC (American Nurses Credentialing Center)
- Member of SFCAPN (South Florida Council of Advanced Practice Nurses)
Desiree Panganiban – Certified Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner
Desiree is a certified medical aesthetics nurse practitioner with an extensive portfolio of services having performed thousands of treatments over the past few years. Desiree has an artistic eye for correcting lines and wrinkles caused by dynamic muscle movement or loss of facial fat (volume) and has perfected the fine art of Natural Look Aesthetics that leaves patients looking like they did years ago with a face that reflects a Forever Young but natural appearance.
Desiree’s approach is to first observe how, where and why a patients face is aging. Then through mastery of advanced injectable techniques of Botox & Fillers she gives our patients back their youth or for younger patients she’s able to even prevent premature aging. Desiree often utilizes FDA approved lasers or other energy devices that tone or tighten areas of laxity and dramatically improves sun damage, age spots, facial vessels, acne scars large pores and much more.
Desiree will work you and provide options both short term and long term to help you achieve your goals.
Desiree’s Professional Experience Includes:
Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner
South Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery, Ft. Lauderdale, FL | December 2014-Present
- Exclusively responsible for all aesthetic injections
- Conduct patient consultations and design treatment plans
- Perform advanced facial soft tissue augmentation with various dermal fillers
- Use microcannula when appropriate, such as treatment of tear troughs
- Execute advanced injectable techniques with Botulinum Type-A treatments
- Utilize the Apogee® Elite™ for laser hair removal, MedLite C6 for tattoo removal, and Affirm™ for skin laxity and tightening
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and promote products and/or services
- Facilitate patient education and provide follow-up care
American Laser Skincare, Aventura, FL | June 2014-November 2014
- Use of dermal fillers for facial volume enhancement
- Treatment of facial rhytides with Botox® Cosmetic
- Utilize GentleMax Pro® and its dual laser system (Alexandrite and YAG) for laser hair removal
- Operate Zerona® for body contouring and VelaShape™ for circumferential reduction and cellulite reduction
- Perform treatments for skin rejuvenation such as eMatrix Sublative RF™, skin tightening, FotoFacial® IPL, SilkPeel® Dermalinfusion®, and microdermabrasion
Laser Therapy Health & Wellness Spa, Hallandale Beach, FL | June 2013-June 2014
- Obtain history and conduct physicals for a medically supervised weight loss program
- Execute basic injectable techniques with Botulinum Type-A treatments (Botox® Cosmetic, Dysport®, Xeomin®) and dermal fillers
- Utilize Alma Harmony® XL for hair and tattoo removal and the treatment of facial rhytides, dyschromia, onychomycosis, vascularities, and hyperpigmentation with pulsed light and laser technology
- Operate Alma Accent® for the treatment of rhytides and skin laxity with radio frequency
- Educate and screen clients for Cryolipolysis® and implement CoolSculpting® procedure in qualified candidates
- Perform Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and micro-needling treatments
Anti-Aging Nurse Practitioner
Palm Beach Preventive Medicine, Palm Beach Gardens, FL | March 2012-May 2013
- Render medical care for clients in an anti-aging practice specializing in hormone replacement therapy
- Perform aesthetic treatments using Botox® and Juvéderm®
- Record history, perform physical assessments, formulate diagnoses, and order laboratory tests as medically indicated
- Responsible for intravenous blood draws
- Develop and/or modify individualized treatment plan to reach treatment goals and arrange appropriate follow-up to evaluate outcomes
- Assist with the training, mentorship, and evaluation of clinical staff
Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital, Weston, FL | December 2007-March 2012
- Provide direct care based upon nursing assessment to adult patients on the telemetry & intermediate care unit (IMCU)
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner Licensure
- Adult Nurse Practitioner Certification (American Nurses Credentialing Center)
- Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider Certification
- Advanced Botulinum Toxin A and Dermal Fillers Certification
Florida International University College of Nursing & Health Sciences | Miami, FL
- Master of Science in Nursing: Adult Health Nursing Track, August 2011, GPA 3.98
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
University of Florida College of Nursing | Gainesville, FL
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, May 2007, GPA 3.38
- Golden Key International Honor Society
Angie Ramirez – Patient Experience Manager
Angie is a highly organized self-starter with a passion for health, wellness and beauty. Her diverse professional background and exceptional customer relation skills lend themselves perfectly to her position as the Patient Experience Manager for Forever Young MedSpa.
Serving as the Spa’s primary customer relations liaison, Angie has received extensive training on all Forever Young products and service offerings. Fluent in English & Spanish, Angie enthusiastically answers questions and educates patients on the various procedures offered on our comprehensive treatment menu. In addition to arranging your initial consultation, Angie will be your point of contact for scheduling future procedures and follow-up appointments.
An experienced Beauty Consultant, Angie is also well-qualified to introduce patrons to Forever Young’s “Perfect Ending” mineral makeup kit and all our Medical Grade results driven Cosmeceuticals.
Angie is committed to providing the accurate information you need about the procedures you’re interested in before arranging your initial consultation. If she is unable to answer your questions, she will arrange for one of our experienced medical practitioners to return your call in a timely manner.
Dedicated to patient satisfaction, Angie’s warm and caring manner ensures that each and every visit you make to Forever Young MedSpa will be a pleasant and rewarding experience.