Breast Lift Fort Lauderdale (Mastopexy)
A Breast Lift is a cosmetic surgical procedure used to raise, reshape, and add fullness to sagging breasts. This procedure can also be used in combination with, and for many patients without breast implants to enhance firmness and size. Dr. Wigoda uses several of the newest techniques including his breast lifts without implants which leave minimal scars, and ensure the quickest recovery.
For more information on Breast Lift Surgery please call Forever Young Medspa in South Florida at (954) 450-2626.
Good Candidates For Breast Lift Surgery
- Your breasts have lost their volume due to pregnancy or aging.
- You have large areolas with little fullness on the top of your breasts.
Your Breast Lift Consultation
During your initial complimentary consultation, you will meet with a member of our surgical team and we will review your previous surgeries, your medical history, medications you are presently taking, and your overall physical and emotional health will be reviewed. Your skin quality will also be evaluated.
Photographs may be taken for your medical record. Dr. Wigoda will work with you to determine what procedure you will benefit from most and whether or not additional procedures will be necessary for you to achieve your desired results.
Recovery time, risks and limitations associated with surgery will also be discussed. A member of our staff will review surgical costs and scheduling with you.
About Breast Lift Fort Lauderdale Surgery
- You will require anesthesia
- The technique used will depend on Dr. Wigoda’s preference and determined by what you will benefit most from
- The placement of your incisions will depend on the technique required for you. Dr. Wigoda will usually suggest a procedure that will leave you with the least amount of scarring possible
- If preferred, breast implants may be inserted behind the pectoral muscle although in many cases implants are not required due to Dr. Wigoda’s advanced techniques. The benefit in not using implants is that the weight of implants can exceed two plus pounds and cause neck and back strain.
- You will be required to wear a surgical bra as long as directed
Before & After Photos of South Florida Breast Lift Procedures
Many centers advertise Cosmetic Surgeons as being board certified. Did you know there are only two recognized certification bodies. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and The American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS). The ABPS is one of 24 medical specialty boards that make up the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS). These officially recognized boards establishes common standards for physicians to achieve and maintain board certification.
So while many physicians pose as having board certification only membership in the ASPS or the ABPS and the symbols below are your assurances that your Plastic Surgeon has past the rigorous requirements for Board Certification.
If you would like to see if your Doctor is Board Certified, please click the links below and type in the Doctors name.
http://www1.plasticsurgery.org/find_a_surgeon/ or the ABPS site is https://www.abplasticsurgery.org/ModDefault?section=SurgeonSearch
Either of these two symbols are your assurance that your doctor is officially a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and has passed the rigorous testing standards for this recognition. Dr. Wigoda is recognized by both boards.